Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Featured on Dandelion Farm Girl


My sweet friend Marci did a little post on her blog about me today. She has this teriffic blog called DANDELION FARM GIRL, (love that title) and she features interesting and creative people, places, ideas and things.

I met her at FLEAOLOGY and have gotten to know her over the last year.


I found out she only lives 5 minutes away from me on this sweet farm called FALLOW FIELD FARM.

She does a show at her farm every Fall which features handcrafted items, vintage fare and some cool junk. She asked me to do her show last year, but my little sis got married that day. I can't wait to do it this year. Go to her blog Fallow Field Farm and you can learn some more about the show. This year it is September 29 so mark your calendars!

I was recently at her farm and was able to see how charming it is and her sweet house at well. Lots of character with details that I just love.

Here are some pics I took with my phone:

She has this awesome potting bench on her porch, I just love it!

On the other side of the porch, this great door with this cute wreath she made.


She is super crafty and I just loved this lampshade!

 

I loved all her lighting. It was so fun and eclectic. This is an old flour sifter she picked up.

Her kitchen was just charming. Don't you love the old chicken feeder light?

Every farm needs a cool vintage bike.
Go check out the post today! I am honored that she wanted to feature me. She is also doing a giveaway later this week.

No comments: