Sunday, February 5, 2012

Family=LOVE


 
I just had my annual Valentine Day party yesterday and I am so excited to show some photos. My sweet friend Cathie took them and she does amazing things with a camera. I know at around Valentine's Day we often think about our sweetheart or romantic love, but for me Valentine's is all about my awesome friends and wonderful family too! At the party yesterday my MOM commented on how I have such a great and unique set of friends. I thought...I really do. They are all so creative and interesting and when I am with them I always wish I had more time to spend with them. I am grateful for such wonderful women in my life, including my family.....mom, sisters, dotters. Love them all.


Speaking of someone who does amazing things with a camera is our photographer Andee McDonald. She took our family photos a few years back and I had an idea for some photos with a really vintage vibe so I called Andee and she really captured the feeling I wanted. Go visit her HERE.

Thought I would share some photos of the dotter's and the fam.....
 
 

2 comments:

The Lucky One said...

Um, I gasped out loud when I saw that first picture of your family!! Seriously one of the cutest things I've seen! All the photos are so fun! Tell your girls I said they look beautiful! I'm SO sad I missed your Valentines Party!! I love that you love V-day as much as I do! It is about love all around! My single friends don't get that...ha! Miss you! Can't wait to see pics!

Sarah said...

Your family is so beautiful. Your girls will always be at this stage in my head. I want to see pictures from your party! Was it at your new house? Please post the fun.