Friday, December 24, 2010

Waiting for Santa.....Christmas Eve

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE..........

Okay who posts on their blog Christmas Eve? Yes, it's true...I do. It is 11:02 pm and I just got my very excited 3 dotters to bed (they are all sleeping with big sis in her bed tonight), in their brand new Christmas jammies..... and I am waiting for Santa to arrive. In order to do that I need to wait for the 3 to settle and finally fall asleep. So I'm thinking...... what can I do to pass the time...? I KNOW, I will blog!!!

I've been wanting to share our Christmas home here in Orem. This is the first Christmas in our house, and while I didn't buy alot of new decorations, I used our decorations differently and I made some as well. So here's the Christmas house 2010:

This year I bought some vintage mercury beads for my gold mirror that I love so much. I also confess to buying the amazingly fabulous garland at Anthropolgie. And please don't ask me what it cost. I love it so much, I might keep it up all year. (Close up of the garland is the first pic in the post.)

I made this wreath with a French twist.....Merry Christmas....Joyeux Noel
It would not be Christmas without my choir boys....don't you love the one with the black eye?
Christmas Eve....3dotters.....Christmas jammie tradition....I love that they all match, but different colors. Thank-you Children's Place.
All snug is big sis's bed....waiting for the guy to come....Dream of those sugarplums...or ipod touches........

TO ALL MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS.....SWEET DREAMS...AND HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS DAY.

GO TO MY PREVIOUS POST TO SEE ABOUT MY FAIRY GIVEAWAY.....YOU HAVE UNTIL DECEMBER 30TH.

1 comment:

Stacy's Shabby Shoppe said...

Hi Jennifer ~ you are blogging late at night on Christmas Eve and I am surfing the web at 12:30 a.m. No wees ones to put in bed at our house, but I can see that you have been busy! Your home is beautiful...love the garland! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas! Enjoy your time together this weekend! ~Stacy~