Friday, June 19, 2009

Lehi Roundup Days Boutique



One of the great things about living in a small town in Utah is that almost everyone of them has a hometown celebration. Next week is Lehi's Roundup Days. Lots of fun activities planned every night and it kicked off with the boutique this weekend. I have never done this boutique before, but because I'm not doing Swiss Days, I thought why not? I just finished tonight and thought I would post some photos. If you see anything you are interested in, just leave a comment or call me. We will be there all day tomorrow (Saturday June 20), stop by and see me! Hopefully, the weather will hold out.

On another note, BRONWYN was chosen as one of 5 finalists in her age group for "Lehi's Got Talent". We are so proud of her! She performs Monday night at Wines Park at the Community Picnic. Come listen if you are out our way.

Close up of adorable black and pink table and accessories.

I love this color! My new favorite. Lots of fun hair clips, vintage earrings, etc.

Hair clips and bobbies
Friends stopped by with their little girls and picked up some wings.
Fairies with attitude!
Shot of flower fairy wings.
Mom's amazing blankets, cute baby gifts, love the sock monkey one!
She makes adorable pillowcases. Love this one!
Cute overalls. I used vintage trim, and buttons, made the fabric flower.
Love this lamp! 6 dozen roses....
A crown for the queen. Bronwyn keeps begging me for this one!
Close up of chandelier and fairy skirts to match.
Vintage inspired cuffs. Most of the materials are vintage finds, buttons, lace, cameo, etc.
Another fun crown. Who wouldn't want to wear this?
Vintage button bracelets, flower shades with vintage lamps, hair clips...
SEE ANYTHING YOU LIKE? JUST CONTACT ME.

4 comments:

Pretty Things said...

Such awesomeness! And I LOVE the chandelier -- I have JUST the spot for it!

Liz Laudie said...

You have just too much creativity for one person. Just think if you had unlimited time . . . or didn't have to sleep at all!

Sarah said...

DUH!!! I love it all. I am not shopping anymore boutiques. Just you. I still can't believe I didn't know about the wings. Uhhhh...wasted money to another person.

Leah Florence said...

you are so so so talented! If we were still in Utah I would have loved seeing your set-up.Your amazing, your my hero.