Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Beehive Bazaar 2011

It's that time of year again, the wonderful handmade event of the year (as far as I'm concerned!)....The Beehive Bazaar. I am not only a vendor, but I love to shop it as well! I can't wait to see what my crafty friends have been working on. It is such a great place for unique and quality Christmas gifts.

If you live in Utah it is a show not to miss! It is also at a new location. The Bell Room on University and Center in Provo. Come check it out! I have some fun things I'll be selling.
I am going to set up in a few hours and if I can swing it I might grab a few pictures to post.


HAPPY SHOPPING!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yes please do post a preview!!

charrette said...

I keep hearing how amazing the Beehive Bazaar is. One of these days I'll have to go! Good luck! I hope you sell a ton!