Wednesday, March 9, 2011

THiNk SpRiNG

So it's about that time, when winter seems to be dragging on. Today my little one asked my husband when the pool was going to open up for us to swim. He replied "in about 2 months".....I said are you kidding it snowed last night! As my husband gently reminded me Spring will soon come and Summer will quickly follow. So until that time I have tried to surround myself with happy Spring things.
I needed some Spring in the house. I took an old shabby green toolbox and filled it with white milk glass vases. I just added some pretty daffodils and now it feels like a little Spring planter right in my living room.
I've shown Bronwyn's cute room, but never Brooklyn's and Bella's. I love it because it is so fun and colorful and puts me in a Spring mood.
The girls love the blackboard stickers.
A room for Queens.
DETAILS

My Spring vignette. Layers and white and books and whimsy. It makes me happy.      

4 comments:

Sunshineshelle said...

Jennifer your house looks like it's always in celebration mode, so beautiful :)

Stacy's Shabby Shoppe said...

Your entire post made me happy! I can't wait for spring either...it almost felt like it today here in Riverton! (*_*)

Janine said...

Oh this are so beautiful photos.
I love Bronwyn´s room and he display on your commode.

Pollyanna said...

I love your girls room!! The colors are entirely spring like and we are all hungry for some 'lasting' spring weather!! Thanks for sharing, its adorable!! (Not surprisingly!)