Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Eve....Goodbye 2010


This year we had a family party for New Year's Eve. For the past 5 years or so we have gone to our dear friends the Parkins every New Year's Eve to celebrate with them. This year our dotters wanted a party of their own with beloved cousins. (The Parkin's children are ages 11-19 and the dotter's just don't understand why 16 year old Jordan wants to hang out with her friends and not them:)) We missed you Parkins!!

However, we did have a great time as a family, with Grandpa and Grandma Moss attending with all the crazy cousins, which are mostly girls. Sorry Forrest!! (My one lone nephew in the bunch.)

We ate and danced and ate and watched the ball and did I say we ate!!

2010 you were a good year and I'm looking forward to 2011, especially with my wild and wonderful dotters.

May this year be even more fun, adventurous and of course creative. I can't wait to see what is in store.

Even my sweet niece Aspen stayed up to ring in 2011!

Look for my Top Ten Creative Adventures of 2010 blog post this week.

1 comment:

Stacy's Shabby Shoppe said...

Looks like quite the party Jennifer! Happy New Year to you! Hope it's a great one for you and your lovely family! ~Stacy~