Monday, June 25, 2012

Utah Art's Festival and other Summer Adventures

Is the summer flying by for you? It is for us....

We are producing our first neighborhood musical. We are doing Suessical Jr.

Bronwyn and 2 other girls from the neighborhood are directing and I and the 2 moms are acting as producers. They are rehearsing 2 times a week with over 40 kids in the production! I snapped this picture at the last rehearsal.  Pretty cute huh? Bronwyn is teaching them the music. It does help that she has been in the production before.  Like mother like dotter.....

This past weekend we went to the Utah Art's Festival. We have been every year since we moved to Utah. This makes our 5th one. It has become tradition and something the dotter's look forward to. We love all the art and the interesting people. I never cease to get inspired by something I see and I get great ideas. Nat and I are directing a puppet piece for BYU in a 1 1/2 years and saw these amazing human/puppets. Got the ideas flowing.....

 


 

 And last but not least, I am directing All Shook Up at the SCERA Shell. I have had a blast and have loved working with such talented actors, dancers and singers! Come see the show if you are in Utah! July 6-21. Here are 4 of the leads below, posing for a quick i-phone pic during our publicity photo shoot.

2 comments:

Pollyanna said...

So much fun!! Love the girls glasses at the art's fest, and can't wait to see All Shook Up!!

Just be...... said...

I need a new necklace !!! Will you be selling your pretties anywhere soon??? Looks like you're having a lovely summer!!!